17/02/2013

Settling in.

Now, I never thought for a second that moving abroad for 4/5 months on my own would be easy, and I know it's only my first weekend here, but neither of these facts have managed to prevent me from feeling as lousy as I currently do/have done most of today. I'm still a bit reluctant to venture out too far by myself, as my Russian is still a little rusty after a two month break from it, and I'm not confident enough to try and blag my way out of any complicated situations that may confront me. Also, there doesn't seem to be an awful lot going on in my student halls, maybe halls here are different to in England, where there's always something going on. I feel a bit frustrated and down about it all. Hopefully this will change over time, but right now part of me just wants to get the next flight to England. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment