12/05/2013

Another update.

So, I've been absolutely rubbish at writing this over the past couple of weeks, but with very good reason... My laptop kind of broke, and after a long trek to the Samsung centre and a quote of 3000 hryvnia, I decided to see the last couple of months in Odessa out without a laptop! Thank god for iPhones.

So, what's been going on since I last posted? I turned 21, and had probably the most boring birthday of my life so far, and drank gin on my own! That's ok though, as it means I can have a ridiculous celebration when I'm back (I'm thinking gin, cake and friends).

Since my terrible birthday I have met some new people, and two guys from Nottingham have arrived, so I now have some sort of a social life!! I'm not sitting in watching Girls on repeat I my phone every night now, which, although I live Girls, can only be a good thing.

I'm still sharing my abode with too many cockroaches for my liking though, and I'd give anything to move out, but it just feels so nice having money in the bank that isn't going to get wasted on rent. Yesterday I encountered two within the first fifteen minutes of me being awake, sigh.

I don't think anything more interesting than that has happened, life is calm and steady, and minus living in this hole, I'm having a nice, busy time :)


No comments:

Post a Comment